A cool, crisp, fruity Sangria always says summer to me! With so many options, I couldn’t decide on just one signature sangria to offer guests, so I thought it would be fun to put together a create-your-own bar with a variety of mixers (see recipes below), farmer’s market berries, peaches, cucumbers, fresh mint, and basil leaves.
For more ideas, see this easy to customize recipe for Simple Sangria from “The Today Show.”
The mixer label templates for the bottles are found here. Simply download the file, type in your text and print.
I created a free Summer Sangria Bar chalkboard printable for you using this background and then added my own text using picmonkey.com. Right click on the image below and save it to your computer. Open the file to print. Print as a 5×7 (shown above) or 8×10 on regular printer paper, trim, and display in a photo frame on the cocktail bar.
For this Summer Sangria Bar you’ll need:
- Sangria Mixers:
- White wine mixer: 1 bottle of white wine + 1 cup of White Cranberry Peach cocktail juice + 1/2 cup Triple Sec (or other spirits such as brandy or rum).
- Red wine mixer: 1 bottle of red wine + 1 cup of White Cranberry Peach cocktail juice + 1/2 cup Triple Sec (or other spirits such as brandy or rum).
- Mocktail Mixer: 64oz bottle of White Cranberry Peach cocktail juice
- I served these in clean, empty liquor bottles I’d saved.
- 25oz. bottle of San Pellegrino
A variety of fruits
- 1-2 cups of berries (blueberries, sliced strawberries, and raspberries)
- 1-2 peaches, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1-2 cups of watermelon cubes
- 1 cup of thin cucumber slices
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
- ice cubes
- tools for muddling
Add family, friends and enjoy!
Hope you are having a wonderful summer,